The beautiful KEPOIKAI II catamaran offers cruises from the beach in front of the Royal Hawaiian Hotel. Kepoikai is Hawaiian for "Crest of the Wave".
Relax and enjoy the beautiful views of the Waikiki shoreline and Diamond Head with a relaxing sail with their friendly crew.
2259 Kalakaua Ave, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96815
The HOLOKAI CATAMARAN is the first new Waikiki Beach Catamaran in twenty years offering sailing cruises from the Historic Kawehewehe Beach (Gray’s Beach) between the Waikiki Shore and the Halekulani Hotel, Kalia Road.
A Turtle Canyon Adventure Sail, a Tradewind Sail, a Sunset Sail or an Aloha Friday Fireworks Sail are available.
The 44' MAITA'I CATAMARAN sails from Waikiki Beach and offers an Underwater Adventure Sail to some of the best snorkeling spots on Oahu's south shore, a Tradewind Sail, a Sunset Sail and a Moonlight Sail on Fridays with viewing of the fireworks show.
Boarding on the beach between the Halekulani Hotel and the Sheraton Waikiki Hotel.
(808) 922-5665 or Toll Free 1-800-462-7975
MANA KAI - Come and experience the beauty of Hawaii and experience sailing amongst dolphins during a Marine Life Sail, a Tradewinds Sail, a Sunset Sail or Fireworks Sail on Friday nights.
The 32' long MANA KAI sailing catamaran was built in 1977 and can accommodate 26 passengers and is available right in the center of Kuhio Beach in Waikiki in front of the iconic Duke Kahanamoku statue and the Hyatt Regency Hotel towers across Kalakaua Avenue.
(844) MANAKAI or (844) 626-2524
The 43' MANU KAI catamaran was built in 1986 and it is named after the original Manu Kai built by surfing and sailing legend Woody Brown.
The Manu Kai offers many ocean activities for your pleasure including a Waikiki Snorkel, a Happy Hour Sail and a Sunset Sail.
The MANU KAI is located on Waikiki Beach between the Moana Surfrider and the Royal Hawaiian.
The 54' SPIRIT OF ALOHA sailing catamaran offers snorkeling, sailing and dinner cruises.
Choose from the Turtle Snorkel Sail with Lunch, the Turtle Reef Snorkel, the Adventure Sail, the Sunset Cocktail Cruise, the Friday Fireworks Dinner Sail or a Whale Watching Cruise available December - April.
Sailing daily from the Hilton Pier on Waikiki Beach in front of the Hilton Hawaiian Village at 2005 Kalia Road, Honolulu, HI.
• 699 Berths with Docks • Fuel Dock • Harbor Office • 1 Launching Ramp
• 22 Dry Storage Spaces • Vessel Washdown • MSD Pumpout • Restrooms
Ala Wai Harbor is the largest small boat harbor in the state of Hawaii located at the Ala Wai Canal between Waikiki and Honolulu.
The harbor is home to the Waikiki Yacht Club and the Hawaii Yacht Club, which host junior sailing clubs, weekly sailing races, and fishing tournaments. Ala Wai Harbor can accommodate vessels up to 85 feet in length.
ALA WAI HARBOR
1651 Ala Moana Blvd., Honolulu
21° 16′ 49″ N, 157° 50′ 45″ W
This site is NOT affiliated with the Ala Wai Harbor management, the State of Hawaii, Harbors Division, DLNR nor DBOR.
Fast and fun adventure sightseeing tours in Hawaii. Escape the crowds and join us on a 2.5-hour private cruise you won’t soon forget. We go faster and farther than anyone else in town, offering spectacular coastal sightseeing, incredible sea life (turtles, fish, dolphins, and whales—in season), and even snorkeling.
• ADVENTURE BOAT TOUR - Jump aboard for high-speed adventure! Whales, dolphins, and turtles, oh my!
• TIKI GETAWAY - Cruise down the coast to Oahu's original tiki bar for a tasty lunch and even tastier cocktails!
• SUNSET BEER RUN - Jump on The Adventure Boat and we'll blast up the coast from Waikiki to Hawaii Kai, arriving at the brewery just in time for happy hour.
• STARS AND CITY LIGHTS - Watch the stars and the city lights from a perspective you've never seen before as we cruise through the night. Friday night crusies include fireworks show.
• WHALE WATCHING - This adventure is offered between December and May, when the magnificent humpback whales visit Hawaii. We go faster and farther than anyone else!
The adventure is up to you! Custom itineraries, inter-island trips, and other options are available. Call or email for details.
Escape the crowds and experience the islands from your own private yacht. Our captain and crew have experience around the world and have sailed the Hawaiian Islands for years. We have what it takes to ensure you have a great time and to keep you safe, too. Let us take you an adventure today!
Hawaii is a beautiful place to see, and we know all the best spots. Come see the spectacular views of the islands from the crystal blue ocean. Check out the turtles, dolphins, whales, and even the occasional elusive monk seal, all in their natural habitat.
• SUNSET CRUISE - Tropical sunsets, moonlight and Honolulu’s city lights are pleasures best celebrated from the sea. Our luxurious yacht provides an intimate and relaxing ambiance for couples and small groups to enjoy the sea’s soothing magic.
• MULTI-DAY CRUISES - Get out and explore Hawaii on an inter-island sail for two to five days. Start from Oahu and see Molokai, Lanai, and Maui or more. You've never seen the islands like this! Call or email for details.