ALA WAI HARBOR
1651 Ala Moana Blvd., Honolulu
21° 16′ 49″ N, 157° 50′ 45″ W
This site is NOT affiliated with the Ala Wai Harbor management, the State of Hawaii, Harbors Division, DLNR nor DBOR.
Fast and fun adventure sightseeing tours in Hawaii. Escape the crowds and join us on a 2.5-hour private cruise you won’t soon forget. We go faster and farther than anyone else in town, offering spectacular coastal sightseeing, incredible sea life (turtles, fish, dolphins, and whales—in season), and even snorkeling.
• ADVENTURE BOAT TOUR - Jump aboard for high-speed adventure! Whales, dolphins, and turtles, oh my!
• SNORKELING - Our seasoned captain and crew know where to find the best spots (Turtle Canyon and many others) and we provide clean, quality gear that is well maintained and kept new.
• TIKI GETAWAY - Cruise down the coast to Oahu's original tiki bar for a tasty lunch and even tastier cocktails!
• SUNRISE CRUISE - Greet the new day with fresh gourmet donuts, a sparkling toast, and spectacular coastal views of the island sunrise.
• WHALE WATCHING - This adventure is offered between December and May, when the magnificent humpback whales visit Hawaii. We go faster and farther than anyone else!
• SUNSET CRUISE & SWIM - Head out from Waikiki, catching the last rays of sunshine as we anchor near the beach. Enjoy a private spot to yourselves while you swim, drink a cold one, listen to music, or just relax on the boat as the sun goes down.
The adventure is up to you! Custom itineraries, inter-island trips, and other options are available. Call or email for details.
Catamaran sailing is one of the best ways to sit back, relax, and just take in the beautiful scenery of Waikiki Beach and the ocean surrounding it. Let the ocean be your sanctuary away from it all and take a relaxing catamaran sail aboard the Kepoikai II Catamaran. Mai Tais, beer, and soft drinks are available onboard for purchase.
Our Day Sail is the best way to explore Waikiki paradise. Soak in the sun, sip some Mai Tais and get a feel of the island aboard our Catamaran.
The best way to soak in the orange and pink hues of Waikiki Beach’s famed sunset is with our Sunset Sail experience.
Aloha Scuba Diving Company - We are a PADI 5 Star and IDC Scuba Dive Shop with two locations on the island. Our legacy shop is located in Wahiawa close to the world renowned North Shore of Oahu and our newest store in Waikiki, the beating heart of Honolulu. You will find our two boats, Diamond T and Diamond T 2 conviniently located in the Ala Wai harbor within walking distance of our new shop, hotels and amenities.
As a family owned business we care about every new guest as much as the last one. We are a welcoming, kind-hearted and fun crowd doing what we love and loving what we do. Ohana means family, and family means nobody gets left behind. Welcome to our family.